Mobile franchisee Signup (MFS) definition & benefit:
- MFS Signup: 60000.00 – One has to pay the said amount in one single transaction via Demand Draft or NEFT transfer in our bank account in State Bank of India.
- Product invoicing and delivery: An equivalent of MRP Rs. 60000/- value or more products will be billed and additionally MRP Rs 10000.00 worth extra product as scheme will also be delivered. In total an equivalent of MRP 70000/- value or more product will be delivered.
- Plan benefits and weekly maximum upper capping: All the plan benefits shall be given as per the WB business plan manual and you will become entitled to avail a maximum of 300,000.00 income per week through PSV matching bonus criteria.
- Store Portal Window (SPW) Activation: You can opt for SPW activation by making a purchase minimum Rs. 10000.00 worth products with Zero Point Value (ZPV). ZPV contains no PSV or BV. Followings are the benefits of SPW activation;
- Power to Bill and activate – You will become authorized to upload the PSV and activate the IDN. And you will also become authorized to upload Business Volumes (BV) when you conduct repurchase sales.
- Franchisee Commission as SRI –2% on each repurchase and package orders will be given as SRI.
- Franchisee Scheme Benefits –you shall avail a benefit of 5% as product schemeon every order placed by of a minimum value of Rs. 30000. 00 or more in one single invoice.
- MFS Royalty via pWallet–you shall become entitled to avail 2% royalty every month direct to your pWallet through PSV pool. Formula; Every month our system will determine the total value of PSV sales and 2% of the same will distribute equally amongst all MFSs in that month, directly to their respective pWallet.