EATING HEALTHY STRENGTHENS BONES: PROVED
Nutrients like calcium and vitamin D are essential if you want to build strong bones. While calcium helps strengthen bones and teeth structure, vitamin D improves calcium absorption and bone growth.
“Carbohydrates, fat and cholesterol were among the food components most likely to encourage inflammation, while magnesium, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B-6, C, D and E, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, flavonoids, turmeric and tea were the strongest anti-inflammatory.
|Dairy products such as low-fat and non-fat milk, yogurt and cheese||Calcium. Some dairy products are fortified with Vitamin D.|
|Canned sardines and salmon (with bones)||Calcium|
|Fatty varieties such as salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines||Vitamin D|
|Fruits and vegetables|
|Collard greens, turnip greens, kale, okra, Chinese cabbage, dandelion greens, mustard greens and broccoli.||Calcium|
|Spinach, beet greens, okra, tomato products, artichokes, plantains, potatoes, sweet potatoes, collard greens and raisins.||Magnesium|
|Tomato products, raisins, potatoes, spinach, sweet potatoes, papaya, oranges, orange juice, bananas, plantains and prunes.||Potassium|
|Red peppers, green peppers, oranges, grapefruits, broccoli, strawberries, brussels sprouts, papaya and pineapples.||Vitamin C|
|Dark green leafy vegetables such as kale, collard greens, spinach, mustard greens, turnip greens and brussel sprouts.||Vitamin K|
|Calcium and vitamin D are sometimes added to certain brands of juices, breakfast foods, soy milk, rice milk, cereals, snacks and breads.||Calcium, Vitamin D|
BAD FOOD TO EAT IN RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
- Desserts made with lots of sugar (cookies, candy, ice cream and so on).
- Sweetened cereals.
- White carbohydrates (e.g., white bread, rice, potatoes & English muffins)
- Non-diet soft drinks.
- Anything containing high-fructose corn syrup.
- Processed meats (bologna, salami, hotdogs, sausage and others made with preservatives and additives).
- French fries, potato chips and other fried snack foods.
- Fast foods, most specifically the ones that are high-fat, high-calorie, high simple carbohydrate which describes most of the offerings at quick-serve restaurants.
- Margarine, because it contains processed sterols called stanols that have been implicated in both atherosclerosis and various fatty-deposit diseases.
- Organ meats such as liver, because these often contain undesirable products including antibiotics, fertilizer and other unwanted residues.
- As far as possible, avoid tomatoes, lemon, amla, imli dairy products and wheat as these foods could possibly worsen the pain in your joints.
The wonder products developed by Herbalage Wellness to address various forms of arthritis, using above mentioned sacred ingredients:
An ideal Rasayana to manage all sorts of arthritic conditions, reduce pain and rejuvenate & heal damaged joints.
- Helps remove toxins surrounding joints and thus relives from pain.
- Supports relax muscle spasm, increase muscular power and thus improve flexibility.
- Helps decrease uric acid and act as immuno-modulator to support in rheumatoid arthritis condition.
- Addresses swelling, redness and inflammation.
Joints & pain management
- Shallaki is well researched ingredients to reduce swelling, increase mobility, improved grip and strength and rejuvenates joints.
- Haridra & Shunthi helps treat inflammation of the joints, alleviates pain and strengthens the joints and tendons. Useful for treating gout, arthritis, broken bones and wounds. They help rejuvenate joints and boones.
- Guggulu’s multiple active chemical compounds include gugulipid and guggulsterone, 2 powerful antioxidants that fight inflammation and stimulate your immune system’s white blood cells.
Rich combination of Spirulina, Moringa & Noni
Full of natural protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals and good lipids.
Key ingredients & their benefits:
- Spirulina helps strengthen nervous and immune system, builds body cells, supplies day long needed energy. Also helps Increase alertness.
- Moringa is a potent anti-oxidant and helps protects cells from damage, addresses in malnutrition and stops un-natural ageing. Encourage weight loss.
- Noni Helps manage diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections.
If you like the information on Nutrition, Fitness & Beauty then please share it with your friends and family. We’ve are on Twitter and Facebook share buttons on each post for your convenience. If you have a blog or website of your own, we will be pleased if you link and share our content too.