Acne, Skin Problems & Your Wellness
- Acne is caused by a number of factors including pores becoming filled with oil and dead skin cells. Oftentimes, acne results in painful inflammation and scars that can mark your skin leaving it looking less flawless than you may like.
Rosewater toner not only helps to clean out those pores removing oil, dirt and dead skin cells but it also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that can fight some of the bacteria that cause acne as well as reduce the inflammation that provokes pain.
In addition, rosewater toner, especially when combined with equal parts of grapes seed oil extract helps fade those acne scars leaving your skin clearer and brighter.
Other Benefits of Rosewater Toner
Rosewater toner has many other benefits for your skin and goes a long way in helping you have a healthier complexion. Here is a brief look at some of those other benefits:
- Hydrates– It not only deep cleans your skin but also hydrates it, making it look plumper and firmer.
- Firms and Tones– It helps to firm and tone complexion without making it feel stretched or tight like some facial cleansers do.
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles– Because rosewater toner helps your skin hold in some of its natural moisture, this results in reducing the look of those fine lines and wrinkles and fight the signs of aging.
- Tightens Pores– This toner tightens your pores, makes your skin smoother and reduces the chances of dirt and oil working their way into those pores and resulting in acne.
- Finally, it also helps maintain your skin’s normal pH balance.
How to Use Rosewater for Skin?
1. It can be used as a Facial Toner
2. It can be used as Sun burn on Body
3. It can be used as a Cleanser & moisturizer.
4. It can be used as Staining Lip Pack
This is a very simple and natural DIY that anyone can try out at home.
- Cut a beetroot into small pieces
- Now dry it in the sun
- Once it is completely dry, grind it to make it into a powder. Make sure it is in a very fine powder form.
- Now mix a teaspoon of rose water to this beetroot powder
- This will make your lip pack.
- Apply this evenly over your lips and wash it off after 15 minutes.
This process instantly brings a soft pink stain to your lips. It is a natural and healthy way to keep your lips looking pink without using any cosmetic products.
There are many rose water toner present in the market but the rose water toner by Natourish fresh rose leaves extract, grapes seed oil and glycerin.
FRESH ROSE TONER
Dry sensitive or mature skin needs a gentle touch. Fresh rose toner relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, Rose and Grapes seed, treats dryness, redness or irritation. Rose particularly helps in clearing the dirt deposits lurking inside the skin, reduces the surface greasiness of the skin. While grape seed helps your skin produces the right amount of sebum (oil) to keep it supplier. Retains moisture and is mildly astringent, which eves skin tone, nourishes skin and improves its appearance. When used regularly, it can ward off the vexing acne and its marks too.