OBESITY AND YOUR WELLNESS
- Are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that may impair health;
- Have important consequences for morbidity, disability and quality of life;
- Entail higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, several common forms of cancer, osteoarthritis and other health problems.
- They are serious public health challenges in the all over the world.
Overweight and obesity are often measured using the BMI (Body Mass Index) scale. BMI:
- Is a simple index commonly used to classify overweight and obesity in schoolchildren and adults;
- Is calculated as a person’s weight (in kg) divided by his or her height (in m2).
- Does not distinguish weight associated with muscle from weight associated with fat and therefore provides only a crude measure of fatness.
Obesity facts & figures: world health organisation fact sheet
- Worldwide obesity has nearly doubled since 1980.
- In 2008, more than 1.4 billion adults, 20 and older, were overweight. Of these over 200 million men and nearly 300 million women were obese.
- 35% of adults aged 20 and over were overweight in 2008, and 11% were obese.
- 65% of the world’s population lives in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
- Overweight and obesity are the fifth leading risk for global deaths. At least 2.8 million adults die each year as a result of being overweight or obese.
- 44% of the diabetes burden, 23% of the ischemic heart disease burden and between 7% and 41% of certain cancer burdens are attributable to overweight and obesity.
- More than 40 million children under the age of five were overweight in 2011.
- Obesity is preventable.
BMI provides the most useful population-level measure of overweight and obesity as it is the same for both sexes and for all ages of adults. However, it should be considered a rough guide because it may not correspond to the same degree of fatness in different individuals.
As you all have gone through the facts and figures of overweight and obesity, now what is in our hands is “prevention”, and that can only be changed by modifying your lifestyle (eating, sleeping and exercising pattern)
There are certain herbs which help in preventing all sorts of obesity related disorders, which is present optimally in Herbalage Products
Product range of Herbalage named Shape Me, Xtrong TG & WellneSure.
Shape Me, Xtrong TG
Obesity management naturally.
The formulation helps balance body weight naturally by suppressing excess appetite, eliminates extra water and reduces excess body fat naturally. It works wonderfully when combined with regular fitness regime.
- Addresses internal chemical imbalance, improves nutrition to cells and tissues to help get extra fat eliminated from the body.
- Regulate body fat distribution normally.
- Helps experience energy, flexibility and speed during routine work.
- Complimenting supplement to patient suffering from diabetes mellitus and coronary artery disease.
For Beautiful Body & Balanced Weight
- Regulates metabolic rate and eliminate extra body fat.
- Attain stronger bones and muscles.
- Get healthy and shiny hairs, supple and glowing skin and healthy nails.
- Purify blood, increase RBC’s and helps attain healthy body.
- Achieve targeted body weight and balanced figure.