PILES MANAGEMENT& YOUR WELLNESS
What are piles?
Piles are hemorrhoids that become inflamed. Hemorrhoids are masses, clumps, cushions of tissue in the anal canal – they are full of blood vessels, support tissue, muscle and elastic fibers.
Although hemorrhoids are thought of as unpleasant inflammations, we all have them. It is when the hemorrhoid cushions become too big (inflamed) the problems occur – when this happens they are called piles or pathological hemorrhoids.
Piles and Ayurveda.
The Piles is called ‘Arsha’ in Ayurveda and stratified into dry and bleeding categories. Hemorrhoids are basically enlarged veins at the lower end of the rectum, near the anus. An increased pressure on the rectum and the anus, common during constipation, is believed to be the prime reason of development of hemorrhoids. This may also sometimes lead to rectal bleeding.
Ayurveda’s Approach to address Piles Management:
Since Ayurvedic medicine involves a lot of changes in the diet and lifestyle, some remedies to prevent and treat hemorrhoids are fairly simple and lifestyle related. Here we’ve listed down some of the common Ayurvedic remedies to treat hemorrhoids.
1. Avoid eating foods that are hard to digest. Since hemorrhoids tend to form due to an increased pressure on the rectal walls, eat foods that are light and easy to pass as stools. Consume more raw, fiber-rich fruits and vegetables.
2. Increase physical activity if you have been a couch potato for a long time, it’s time to get up and exercise. Moderate exercise doesn’t just help treat hemorrhoids, but also prevents many other lifestyle related disorders.
3. Eat foods that improve digestion; if you have a weak digestive system, add pro biotic-rich foods to your diet. You could also supplement your diet with pro biotic supplements that make digestion easier and soften the stools, putting less pressure on the rectal walls.
4. Dried figs are yet another amazing Ayurvedic treatment for piles. Soak some dried figs in warm water overnight, and eat them the first thing in the morning.
5. A mixture of the juice of a lemon, ginger and fresh mint, along with honey, can be effective in treating piles by improving digestion.
6. Increase the water intake. A dehydrated body can cause the stools to become hard, making them difficult to pass; drinking more water can make passing stools easier.
7. Papaya, mango seeds, sesame seeds, bitter gourd, turnip, rice, wheat, radish, ginger, onion, jambul fruit and other fiber-rich foods should be added more to the diet as a remedy for piles.
• Bleeding after passing a stool( the blood will be bright red).
• Itchiness around your anus ( place where stools leave the body).
• A lump hanging down outside of the anus.
• A mucus discharge after passing a stool.
• Soreness, redness and swelling around your anus.
There are certain herbs which help in preventing all sorts of cardio vascular diseases and they are:
MELIA AZEDARACH (MAHANIMBH)
Mahanimbh posses the properties of antispasmodic, antiviral, antifeedant, insecticidal, juvenilizing, antibacterial.
• Helps in treating all sort of skin disorders
• Heals all sorts of wound caused during passing stools.
BERBERIS ARISTATA (DARUHALDI)
Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) is used in Ayurvedic medicine from long time. It has hypoglycemic, antibacterial, antifungal, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective and antioxidant activities.
• It is a best Ayurveda that corrects the metabolism
• Improves liver function and nourishes the skin on deeper levels.
• Helps in treating infections, inflammation, cuts, wounds and skin diseases, diarrhea.
And the above mentioned herbs are present in product range of Herbalage named Pileset.
- Helps manage piles and related symptoms naturally.
- Improves digestive health and establish smooth gut functioning
- . Helps manage injury in anus, reduce bleeding and compensate pain.
- Helps reduce pressure in anal area to smoothen stool function.
- Helps reduce and repair hemorrhoids and stop bleeding them.
- Softens stool and help painlessly passing in routine.