Boost Your Immunity
Blood serves various functions including transporting nutrients and oxygen to the cells and dispensing the waste products from them.The functioning of the individual cells, the various organs, and the body as a whole depends on the blood. This is why health conditionsand diseases that affect the blood invariably affect all the organs in the body. Organs like the liver, the kidneys as well as the lymphatic vessels carry out the important function of detoxifying or cleansing the blood. This process ensures that the blood is free of unwanted agents and all toxins and impurities are expelled from the body. In some cases, an insufficient intake of water and fluids over a prolonged period can hamper this process and so a healthy diet and intake of water is essential. A short blood purification diet can help to cleanse your system and help you to maintain overall good health and well being.
What Is A Blood Cleansing Diet?
A natural blood purification diet, also commonly referred to as a blood cleansing diet, can be described as an eating plan which enables a person to eliminate all the toxins and impurities that may be present in the individual’s bloodstream. Water and fluids form the basis of most natural blood purification methods and so it is important to include fruit juices in this type of a diet. These blood cleansing foods could include fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices as well as beverages like a blood purifier juice or tea. Given below is a list of a few types of blood purification foods which should be consumed as part of a blood cleansing
Fruits and green leafy vegetables are a rich source of essential nutrients and have numerous health benefits including blood purification. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and spinach have the ability to detoxify blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood. Having a glass of cauliflower juice in the morning when you wake up is a good idea.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, and pineapple are excellent blood purifying agents. These fruits can be added together in small quantities to create a fruit platter that can replace your regular afternoon meal. Pomegranate juice is also effective at replenishing and purifying the blood.
Apart from being a natural antibiotic garlic is also an effective blood purifier. Adding garlic to your diet removes fat from blood which results in decreased blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It contains phytochemicals which help in liver detoxification. You can chew a few pieces of raw garlic for best results or sprinkle garlic powder on your food which will add to the flavor.
Tea when mixed with certain herbs can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Herbs- there are certain herbs which are very helpful in the process of blood purification & they are follows:
|Curcuma longa (haridra)
|Vitex negundo (nirgundi)
|Zingiber officinale (shunthi)
|Albizia lebbeck (shrishchaal)
|Rubia cordifolia (manjishtha)
|Psoralea coryifolia (baakuchi)
|Aloe vera barbenoids (ghritkumari)
|Cassia tora (chakramardbeej)
|Cassia tora (chakramardbeej)
|Asparagus racemosus (shatavari)|
|Beta vulgaris (chukandar)
|Spinacia oleracea (palak)
|Phyllanthus emblica (amla)
|Morus nigra (shahtoot)|
|Ganoderma lucidium (chatrak)
All the above recommended herbs are found in the basket of Herbalage Wellness India Company’s Products, and they are:
Skin Health and blood purification support.
It is perfect combination of natural anti-biotic and blood purifications agents. It helps relieve from acne, blemishes black heads by improving nutrition of skin tissues.
- Helps manage viral & parasitic infection to get relieved from all sorts of skin infections.
- Helps strengthen skin tissues to attain flawless, glowing and healthy skin.
- Helps manage allergic cells, skin wounds, blemishes and pigmentation etc.
- Helps purify blood and also regulate blood sugar.
- Also helps treat chronic diseases such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections and pulmonary TB etc
Anemia & vitamins deficiency support
- Rich source of natural iron, folic acid, multi-vitamins & minerals.
- Enriched with Ganoderma. Chukander or beetroot is full of natural Vitamin A, C, B-Complex, iron, manganese, folic acid, fiber,
- bioflavonoid and lots of anti-oxidant – it helps detoxify, strengthen body and thus increase blood count.
- Palak is rich in natural Iron which helps increase blood count.
- Amla is enriched with natural Vitamin C, which helps strengthen gut function, provides glowing and supple skin.
- Shahtoot & Chatrak helps improve blood circulations as well as increase red blood cells count.