Vitamins are Priceless for Health
Vitamins are complex chemical substances contained mainly in food. They enable the body to break down and use the basic elements of food, proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Certain vitamins are also involved in producing blood cells, hormones, genetic material and chemicals in your nervous system. Unlike carbohydrates, proteins and fats, vitamins and minerals do not provide calories. However, they do help the body to use the energy from food.
Most vitamins cannot be made in your body, so they must be acquired from food. One exception is vitamin D, which is made in the skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Bacteria present in the gut can also make some vitamins.
What are ‘water soluble’ and ‘fat soluble’ vitamins?
Vitamins are either water soluble or fat soluble. Water soluble vitamins can be dissolved in water and are found in non-fatty, water-based food such as fruit and vegetables. Fat soluble vitamins are found in fatty foods and as their name suggests, they can be dissolved in fat.
There are 14 vitamins, which fall into two categories, fat-soluble: Vitamins A, D, E and K, and water-soluble: vitamin C, choline and the eight B vitamins: biotin, thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid/folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
What is the best source of vitamins?
Food is the best source of vitamins and minerals and you should get enough vitamins from your food by eating a healthy, balanced diet. Below mentioned are the details of Vitamins presence.
According to Ayurveda the herbs contains an optimal amount of vitamins in them which helps in:
- Antioxidant Protection
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immunity and Prevention
- The Mind, Brain and Nervous System
Immunity, energy, disease prevention and Stress support.
A perfect blend of natural anti-oxidant, which builds immunity, provides shield against diseases, increases stamina and helps burst stress.
- A combination of nutrients, amino acids and vitamins sourced from Nature, which, helps build immunity and protects one from attracting diseases.
- Helps protect from un-natural-pre-mature ageing and thus gives youthfulness and increases longevity.
- Helps protects from all sort of infections originates from bacteria, fungi and other microbes.
- Helps in diseases right from upper respiratory tract, asthma, and bronchitis to serious ailments such as aids, cancer and swine flu etc.
- Balances the general health in diabetic conditions, heart disease and arthritis.
- Improves the functions of liver and kidneys and relieves stresses.
- Ashwagandha & Shodhit Bhallantak is immune boosters, stress busters and help in boosting immunity, relieving stress and balancing platelets.
- Shatavari & Yashtimadhu are full of anti-oxidants, boosts immunity.
- Punarnava helps strengthens Kidneys and renews whole body by promoting detoxification.
- Guduchi & Tulsi balance Vata-Pitta-Kapha, purifies blood and are full of antibiotic & anti-allergic properties
- Keshar is known anti-oxidant, which balances body functions.
- Shilajit source of natural calcium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus, they strengthen crucial body functions.
- Pippali helps improve respiratory functions to boost oxygen level in the body and helps purify blood.
Rich combination of Spirulina, Moringa & Noni
Full of natural protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals and good lipids.
Key ingredients & their benefits:
- Spirulina helps strengthen nervous and immune system, builds body cells, supplies day long needed energy. Also helps Increase alertness.
- Moringa is a potent anti-oxidant and helps protects cells from damage, addresses in malnutrition and stops un-natural ageing. Encourage weight loss.
- Noni Helps manage diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections.